Edmonton, Alberta – September 18-20, 2018
The LigniOx Project presents at PAPTAC International Lignin Conference 2018
The purpose of the First PAPTAC International Lignin Conference was to invite researchers, industry representatives, government officials and business executives to discuss recent progress in all aspects of lignin chemistry and utilization in several sessions, including:
- Lignin analysis and characterization methodology
- Lignin extraction from pulping liquors or other biomass processing operations
- Lignin process integration into pulp mill or other biomass processing operations
- Lignin depolymerization and/or modification
- Lignin applications and products
It is only natural that the project team, represented by Project Coordinator, Tiina Liitiä, Ph.D. – Research Team Leader at consortium member VTT, be onsite to present the multitude of possibilities this technology represents for the industry.
A full review of the session slides are available here below to disseminate the major finds in this first year of progress.
The LigniOx project continues with the next consortium meeting scheduled in Nice, France at the end of November.